Saturday, April 13, 2013

God-Sized Dreams

If your dreams are things you can do yourself, they aren't God-sized. God has put this statement on my heart for the last few days and I felt led to share it with you. Many times we feel like the dreams we have are "big" in the sense that they are things that will take a lot of hard work and include some challenges for us. However, (not that God-sized dreams don't include work and challenge on our part) if our dreams aren't making us ask the question, "How am I going to do this in my own strength?" our dreams are NOT God-sized. God-sized dreams require the strength and help of God to accomplish and carry out, they aren't dreams that can come true in the strength of man alone. Think about the dreams you have for your life and ask the question, "Is this something I can do in my own strength?" If it is, maybe it's time to dream bigger. Dream of things that are God-breathed and require his help to accomplish. Live out the dreams that God has placed within you, nothing is TOO big for him. He created you to thrive, not just survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment