Monday, January 13, 2014

Hold Nothing Back

1 Corinthians 15:58 With all this going for us, my dear, dear friends, stand your ground. And don't hold back. Throw yourselves into the work of the Master, confident that nothing you do for him is a waste of time or effort. 

"And don't hold back." I keep reading that line over and over again, asking God and myself if there are any areas in my life where I am holding back. Are there any areas in your life that you can see you are holding back? It's the start of a new year and it's the perfect time to identify some areas where we are holding back or not standing our ground. God has called us to walk confidently and boldly into the plans and purposes that he has for each of our lives, holding nothing back, being who we are unashamedly and speaking truth unapologetic because nothing, absolutely nothing we do for God is waste of time or effort. 

No comments:

Post a Comment