Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Beyond Blessed Part 2

As a continuation of my post yesterday, I want to share about our time in Wales, UK. It was also an amazing experience and opportunity. We were able to partner with a church over there called City Temple and participate in many ministry opportunities that touched the hearts of the people over there as well as our own team. Through this experience, God challenged me in areas of my life that I need to work on and grow in. Although it isn't the most fun, it was definitely needed. He also called me to step out into some ministry opportunities that stretched the boundaries of my comfort level but in the end were so worth the stretch. I am so thankful to have been able to go to both Africa and Wales. They were amazing experiences that will forever impact my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment