Monday, May 14, 2012

Heavenly Environment

Cherish your visions; cherish your ideals; cherish the music that stirs your heart, the beauty that forms in your mind, the loveliness that drapes your purest thoughts, for out of them will grow all delightful conditions, all heavenly environment. -James Allen


Isn't it great to think about your deepest desires and dreams and know that God already knows them because He is the One who put them there? I know that when there is something stiring deep in my heart, God understands and He knows. I read this quote and the last part caught my attention the most because it says "all heavenly environment." I know heaven is beyond human description, but this quote gives us a little taste of the environment of heaven. What a sweet picture of the way God has surrounded us with His love and longing. What are your visions, ideals, the music that stirs your heart, and the beauty that forms in your mind??

No comments:

Post a Comment