Sunday, May 6, 2012

Whole Being, Body & Soul

Psalm 84:1-2 How lovely is your dwelling place,
O LORD of Heaven’s Armies.
I long, yes, I faint with longing
to enter the courts of the LORD.
With my whole being, body and soul,
I will shout joyfully to the living God


Picture a world of people who had their focus on praising and worshipping God with their whole being, body and soul. What would that look like for you? I'm sure if you asked six different people that question you would get six different answers. The way you worship with your whole being, body and soul is going to be different from anyone else. Take that picture and apply it to your life. Worship and praise God with your whole heart, your whole being. Long to spend time with the God who loves and adores you.

No comments:

Post a Comment