Friday, June 29, 2012

Created with Purpose

Psalm 139:13-16 Oh yes, you shaped me first inside, then out; your formed me in my mother's womb. I thank you, High God- you're breathtaking! Body and soul, I am marvelously made! I worship in adoration- what a creation! You know me inside and out, you know every bone in my body; You know exactly how I was made, bit by bit, how I was sculpted from nothing into something.


This verse applies to YOU!! You are a wonderful creation because you were created in God's image and He had your days here on earth planned before you were even born! You are not an accident no matter what you have been told, God wants you! He made you with a divine purpose in mind and He is going to use you to change the lives of those around you if you are willing to be used by Him!! Never doubt the uniqueness that characterizes the person you are! God made you a one-of-a-kind person because He knew that the impact of your life would be like no one else!! Isn't that awesome?! You are the only person in this world that can impact and influence the people who are meant to be reached by you! You are here to be a world changer and history maker...now live like God has called you to, with purpose and the knowledge that you are a unique, wonderful, beautiful/handsome man/woman of God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment