Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Will Protect You

I have a book full of love letters written to us from God by Sheri Rose Shepherd. The name of the book is His Princess Love Letters from Your King. Even though it is full of love letters that are meant to be for girls, there are plenty of letters that speak to both genders. The one I want to share with you is one of those...


I am your shield and protection. Many times you wonder where I am in the midst of the battle that rages around you. You feel abandoned on the battlefield. Don't be afraid and don't lose faith. I am here, and I am always victorious. I will protect you, but you must trust Me. Sometimes I will lead you to shelter for safety and restoration. Other times I will ask you to join Me on the front line in the heat of the battle. The truth is, I can kill any giant that threatens your life, but, just like David the shepherd boy, it's up to you to march forward, pick up the stones, and face your giant. I love prove My strength when the odds are the greatest and hope is the smallest. I am truly your shelter and your deliverer- I will protect you no matter where you are.
Love,
Your King and your Protector


You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance. Psalm 32:7

No comments:

Post a Comment