Wednesday, November 26, 2014

It's Your Choice

I've been creating and writing this blog for about 3 years now and as I think about all the things that I've written about and shared with you, I realize that all of my posts have been lessons I'm learning as I go about my daily life. Some things small and others big, but lessons nonetheless. I enjoy writing and sharing the things that I am learning with you in hopes that I can offer encouragement and hope. 
I want to say thank you to all of you that have constantly supported me and taken the time to read my blog posts, it means so much to me. 

I'm in one of those seasons of life where I am learning so many necessary life lessons that help me grow and become a better version of myself. Even though it is difficult, I wouldn't change the circumstances to avoid the lessons that I'm learning along the way. One of those lessons is the choice that I have on a day-to-day basis to choose my attitude and my perspective about my life and the things that happen. I have a conscious decision to choose a negative or positive reaction and to see the negative or positive things in people and circumstances. I get the choice to choose joy over sadness, love over hate, grace over blame, and peace over anxiety. There's a quote that perfectly sums up what I've been learning and it says, "Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it." 

No comments:

Post a Comment